Although research into the Rewind Technique is still in its infancy, one study carried out in the UK showed the following results:
• 40% of clients rated rewind as extremely successful
• 53% rated it as successful
• 7% rated it as acceptable
No one rated the Rewind Technique poor or as a failure
• Prior to rewind, on average clients rated their well being as 12 out of 50
• Seven to 10 days after treatment, the average score was 30.3 out of 50
Three to six months later, the average score was 32.2.
This represents an improvement of 167.4 per cent on their original ratings.
A four-year study carried out within NOVA (part of the Barnardo’s charity) showed similarly impressive results:
57% of participants were treated with Rewind alone. 26 would have met the criteria for PTSD
• After treatment none of the forty-seven people treated met the criteria for PTSD
• There was also a significant reduction of all sub symptoms associated with PTSD, five categories had zero reports after treatment
Rewind does not need you to go over the traumatic incident(s) again
Many people with trauma or phobias have been treated using approaches which drag them back through the experience again; a highly unpleasant thing to have to do.
This does not happen with the Rewind, and I do not in fact even need to know the details of what happened to you.
So if you suffer from PTSD or phobias I can help, so please give me a call on 07792 930980
or email email@example.com
and I can tell you anything else you need to know.
Sessions online via Skype and Zoom
+44 7792 930980